Our client is a pioneer in the domain of Clean Energy and Sustainable Ecosystem. With a vision of building a world class clean energy assessment development and management platform, they are planning to on-board more than 300 employees this year across Germany, Poland and the Netherlands.
At the moment, they are looking for a German – speaking ISO (Information Security Officer) for their German office located in Düsseldorf.
- On-site engineer responsible for daily network information security monitoring and fault resolution for banking clients.
- Implement network and security strategies, configure, manage, and maintain network security equipment, track security attack and defense dynamics, conduct research on attack and defense techniques, and engage in activities such as vulnerability exploration and analysis, security research, and source code audits.
- Participate in the development of network security attack and defense platforms, engage in security incident emergency response, and propose improvement plans.
- Assist the team in completing security assessment, testing projects, risk assessment projects, network security planning and design projects, security consulting services, and security operation and maintenance projects.
- Participate in the construction of the security system for banking clients, improve the information security system, and complete other tasks assigned by the company and clients.
- Responsible for enhancing the capabilities of the network information security team and assisting in internal network information security training.
- Have some work experience in Network and Information Security Operations and Maintenance, familiar with industry information security standards and theories such as information security level protection and ISO27001. Proficient in information security risk assessment and level protection evaluation project management. Fluent in English (listening, speaking, reading, and writing).
- Proficient in network security-related technologies, familiar with equipment from mainstream security device manufacturers both domestically and internationally. Knowledgeable about the principles of network equipment, servers, databases, common operating systems, and middleware, as well as common methods for security checks and reinforcement.
- Familiar with network security attack and defense technologies and means of collecting and analyzing network security data. Particularly experienced in network attack and defense technologies for internet applications such as online banking and websites.
- Proficient in Windows, Linux, or AIX systems, with knowledge of system vulnerability scanning tools and methods for system security reinforcement. Experienced in manual system security checks and security data collection and analysis. Holds relevant technical certifications from manufacturers.
- Holds certifications in information security, such as CISSP, CCIE, or equivalent certificates, is preferred.
- Possesses excellent communication and expression skills, a strong sense of responsibility, a proactive work attitude, and a spirit of teamwork and innovation.
- Competitive base salary
- End-of-year bonus
- It’s possible to discuss a housing allowance in Düsseldorf if you are open to relocation. Further details can be discussed during the interview.
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Leslie.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Dutch speaking System Administrator
Our client is active in importing and exporting Asian, African and Indian ...
View this job
Hungarian speaking Service Engineer