An exciting role has arisen for a talented German speaker to join a successful Luxury Fashion e-commerce team based in Southwest London. We are looking for a skilled bilingual Customer Service Representative to join their fun, dynamic and friendly team!
* Salary: £28-£30k pro rata (3 -6 months FTC).
* Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
* Location: Kensington
* Perk-box monthly freebies.
* 50% off staff discount.
* Access to sample sales.
* Free fruit, coffee, and tea.
* Gym on site.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Dealing with a wide range of enquiries across multiple platforms at the same time in a timely manner.
* Providing product information and orders management.
* Delivering exceptional customer service and drive excellent customer satisfaction rating by being a brand ambassador and representing company values.
* Building a reliable rapport with delivery service providers to swiftly address any arising issues and foster trust.
* Supporting stores and resolving issues.
* Troubleshooting the e-commerce system and providing support to the managers.
* Keeping CRM up to date.
In order to succeed in this role it is essential for you to have strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for a German speaker with customer service experience to get involved in a friendly, creative, outgoing team!
* Required to be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken.
* Proven experience within a customer service or customer support role.
* Able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
* Have strong IT skills, including Microsoft programs, experience in Zendesk desirable.
* Great communication and organisational skills.
* A strong problem solver with a solutions-oriented approach.
* Capable of self-motivation, multitasking, and effective prioritisation.
* Excellent team player
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Tom.
languagematters is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.