Are you fluent in German and do you have a passion for design and artwork? If yes, then this role would be suitable for you! An international design company that specialises in branding and packaging design across various sectors is looking for a creative, dynamic professional German speaker to join their talented team. Within this exciting vacancy, you will be a part of their Project Management team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with clients professionally and building client relationships to inspire trust and confidence in the company
- Supporting the Senior Account/Project Manager and in time manage and run your own projects from concept to delivery
- Being responsible for ensuring that projects are completed to the highest standard and to deadline
- Liaising with the Studio Manager and Design and Artwork departments and giving adequate notice for jobs to be scheduled for production
In order to succeed in this vacancy, it is required for you to be fluent in German and English. This is an amazing opportunity for a dynamic and experienced Administrator looking for a Project-based role. This role offers the opportunity to work on high profile accounts within a well-established organisation.
- Required to be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Previous strong administration experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Advanced skills in Excel and experience managing spreadsheets are essential
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Hampus.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Dutch speaking Administrator/ Team Assistant
A prestigious international organisation with offices in Central London is...
View this job
Data Registration Assistant at the EMA (EU Languages)
Are you looking to expand your career path in the pharmaceutical industry ...
View this job