A Central London-based company is looking for a bright and motivated French speaking Technical Support Specialist with an interest in the world of online technology, for a commercial role in their business dealing with French and English speaking clients. Your work hours will be Monday to Friday from 9AM – 5PM or from 3PM-11PM
The company is an online technology business with close ties to the corporate world. As a French speaking Technical Support Specialist, you will provide top-class technical support to a demanding client base which includes investment bankers, corporate lawyers and corporate board members.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing product support and being the main point of contact for French and English speaking clients
- Troubleshooting issues to resolution and answering clients’ questions in a timely manner
- Managing client projects independently and providing trainings and demonstrations
- Being responsible for effectively identifying and anticipating clients’ needs
The ideal candidate will be a tech-savvy individual with strong problem-solving skills and excellent French language skills. You would be provided with full training and the role is an excellent opportunity for a bright, commercially-minded person with drive and ambition. To apply for this position, you must have experience in a client or customer contact role within an office environment.
- Required to be fluent in French and English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience in a client services, product support or project management role
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to service clients effectively, including the ability to host client meetings, presentations and training sessions in a face-to-face as well as an online environment
- Ability to successfully manage multiple client relationships in a high-demand business
- Computer-literate with strong troubleshooting skills
- An interest in technology is essential
- A polite, confident and friendly manner
- Collaborative team player
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Marie-Anne.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Swedish speaking Customer Service Representative
A brand new opportunity has risen with an exciting prospect for a major inter...
View this job
Dutch speaking Customer Service Advisor
Are you passionate about communication with customers, fashion, online adv...
View this job