Our client, an insurance company who is continuing expanding across the European market is now in the need of a professional trilingual Office Administrator with faultless language skills in Dutch, French and English. You will be based in their newly established office in Brussels, Belgium! Your role will play an important part in helping the company to achieve its goals by running the office smoothly and dealing with all incoming enquiries, administrative tasks and organising meeting, bookings as well as reporting back to the Office Manager in London.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing all administration tasks and ensuring the office is run smoothly
- Dealing with incoming enquiries via phone and email in Dutch, French and English
- Organising meetings, bookings, translate documents and ensuring all data entry is accurate
- Liaising with various departments in the company and reporting back to the London Office Manager
The ideal candidate will have a proven administrative background, b self-motivated and can take ownership of running the office smoothly. This rewarding role would be suitable for a Trilingual speaking Office Administrator (Fluent in Dutch, French and English) who wants to be involved in an established, dynamic and friendly team within a global firm in Brussels.
- Required to be fluent in Dutch, French and English, both written and spoken (Additional fluent in Italian or/and Spanish would be beneficial)
- Solid experience as an Office Administrator, Administration, Team Secretary, Office Manager or Team PA within an insurance company would be desirable
- Good knowledge of the regulatory framework and governing insurance would be highly beneficial
- Hold a Bachelor degree
- Able to work independently in a fast paced environment and have attention to detail
- Able to work in Brussels, Belgium
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Deborah.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Russian speaking Fashion Copywriter and Product Translator
Are you looking to join a well-known fashion brand where you can demonstra...
View this job
German speaking Customer Service Representative
Our client, a successful name in the sustainable fashion industry, is curr...
View this job