An absolutely thrilling opportunity has arisen for a bright Trilingual speaker to become part of an international organisation in North West London. You will be responsible for delivering exceptional administrative tasks while ensuring effective communication with internal and external stakeholders. The role would be on a part-time basis, covering 25 hours a week, from Monday to Friday, from 8 am – 9 am to 1 pm – 2 pm.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring customer’s compliance with terms and service contract
- Monitoring and managing contracts and billing information
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting other departments as required
The ideal candidate will be confident with strong language skills and will possess outstanding communication and administrative skills, as you will be communicating with various clients and departments within the company. This is an amazing opportunity for a professional Trilingual speaker to be part of a thrilling organisation, where you will have the chance to progress within the company.
- Required to be fluent in at least two of the following languages: German, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Hebrew
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience working in customer care, sales administration, client support, or account management dealing with products
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Able to commute to North West London daily
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Alexia.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Arabic speaking Administrator
One of our clients, a small business based in Central London, is looking f...
View this job
Committee, WP, SAG Assistant at the EMA (EU Langs)
We have a unique opportunity for you to demonstrate your administration ex...
View this job