A great opportunity has arisen for passionate linguists to start a career in an well-established international production company. This is an exciting role where you can expand your translation talent and apply it to a creative environment. You will have the opportunity for an immediate start, based part-time within the heart of London.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to projects by coordinating transcreation using your creativity and translation prowess to appropriately adapt promotional material
- Working cross-functionally, handling budgets and managing project’s finances and administration.
- Coordinating client projects reaching client satisfaction within a set time-line.
- Handling complex international campaigns liaising with in-market copy writers, translators and VO directors.
The ideal candidate would have previous education or experience in translation, transcreation or interpretation. You will need to have great communications skills and an eye to detail. This is a fantastic entry level role for any bright translators who seeks to develop their skill set within a creative organisation in London.
- Strong verbal and written language skills with advanced knowledge in more than one language.
- Education in English, Linguistics, International Relations, Marketing, Communications, Business
- Excellent communication, prioritisation and organisation skills
- Flexible and adaptable to work in a creative, time pressured environment across multiple markets and time zones.
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Micki.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
French speaking Video Games Translator
A thrilling opportunity has arisen for a French speaking Video Game Transl...
View this job
German speaking Video Games Translator
A thrilling opportunity has arisen for a German speaking Video Game Transl...
View this job