A successful retailer and distributor of Scandinavian supplies is looking for an experienced PA to support the founder of the business. This role is 2 month temporary contract starting ASAP with the possibility of a permanent contract for the right candidate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative and PA support to the founder
- Managing a busy diary and scheduling appointments
- Compiling reports and data for reporting and analysis
- Assisting the team with wholesale administration when required
The ideal candidate will be pro-active and have excellent time management and interpersonal skills. In order to succeed in this role it is essential for you to speak Swedish, Danish or Norwegian fluently and have previous experience as a PA.
- Required to be fluent in Swedish, Danish or Norwegian, both written and spoken
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience as a PA, Team PA or Team Assistant is essential
- Advanced Excel skills: ability to work with spreadsheets, compile reports and analyse data
- Experience in sales, marketing or operations is beneficial
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to think on your feet, be pro-active and take initiative
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Deborah.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Scientific Administrator (General Application) at EMA (EU lang)
Are you looking to expand your career path in the pharmaceutical industry ...
View this job
Bilingual Team Secretary at the EMA (EU Languages)
Are you looking to start or expand your career path in the pharmaceutical ...
View this job