A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Spanish speaking HR Officer to join a well-established Facility Management company. In this HR role, you will be looking after the Spanish-speaking employees of the company and supporting the team with ER cases. For this role, they are currently offering a hybrid working model.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and filing ER cases
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Managing the recruitment and on-boarding documentation, including DBS check and right to work
- Other HR-related administrative duties
For this role, we are looking for someone with previous experience in managing ER cases and with a passion for delivering HR service, who is fully fluent in Spanish. The candidate would have a great understanding of current HR policies and regulations and ideally hold a CIPD or related qualification.
- Fluent English and Spanish written and spoken
- Previous UK based experience working as an HR Executive, HR Advisor, HR Administrator, HR Officer, HR Consultant or in Personnel is mandatory
- CIPD Qualifications are mandatory
- Strong background in Employee Relations on a pan-European level
- Excellent Microsoft office skills, (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Organised, team-player, accurate, friendly
- Excellent communicator
- High attention to detail, ability to work independently
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Alexia.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bilingual Junior Recruitment Consultant
Want to change lives AND have fun AND be well-rewarded for doing so?
View this job
German speaking Talent Acquisition Assistant
A new opportunity has arisen for a German speaking Talent Acquisition Assi...
View this job