Our client is an international leader and prestigious sports organisation with global partners. They are currently looking for a Spanish or French-speaking Event Operations Coordinator to join their international and supportive team. The busy Event Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with a wide array of projects, administration, data, scheduling, organising major events, and client contact on relevant international projects and fairs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with pre and post-event organisation and preparation and attending site visits
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all paperwork is completed before the event and all rights are checked
- Managing Committee administration, such as minutes taking, managing agendas and logistics
- Managing budget lines and writing after-events reports
- Assisting with other event operations tasks as assigned
The ideal candidate for this role will need to be fluent in Spanish or French with some previous experience in the organisation of the events, managing logistics and administrative duties. This role would be an ideal role for someone who enjoys taking charge of a variety of duties, as no day is the same; in addition, this role would require international travel for site visits and event attendance.
- Required to be fluent in Spanish or French, both written and spoken
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Proven experience in a busy event administration and processing role is essential – ideally within the sports industry, but not mandatory
- Previous experience in a varied process-driven operations role with a wide variety of tasks or similar
- Must have excellent MS Office skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work as part of a team but always on own initiative
- Confident, organised and motivated mind-set
- Excellent administrative skills with the ability to deliver to the highest standards
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Alexia.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
German speaking Email Marketing Officer
Are you a fluent speaker of German and English with experience in marketin...
View this job
French speaking International Expansion Associate
Are you fluent in French with good written skills and a can-do attitude? T...
View this job