We are currently looking for a French or Spanish speaking Senior Accountant to join a large insurance provider based in Central London. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accountant who is ready for a new challenging position with a wide international scope.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the invoice processes and reconciling purchase/sales ledger
- Managing the fixed assets register
- Assisting in the preparation of the monthly financial statements and analysis reports
- Other accounting duties as assigned
This would be an ideal role for someone with previous experience and a track record in an accounting function, managing multi-currency accounts, with the addition of Spanish or French language skills. Due to the nature of the clients, for this role you are required to work with Sage/SAP daily hence previous work experience is a must.
- Fluency in Spanish or French is mandatory
- (Part-Qualified) accountant, CIMA, ACA or ACCA or equivalent is desirable
- Previous experience in an accountant, senior accountant role is mandatory
- Proven skills in Sage/SAP
- Hard worker and able to take full responsibility for varied duties including basic bookkeeping and management of contractual and other legal issues
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Alexia.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Dutch speaking Customer Service
Our client, a growing insurance services company, is seeking an ambitious,...
View this job
German or Italian Speaking Anti Money Laundering (AML) Trainer
A new opportunity has occurred for a German or an Italian speaker to join ...
View this job