An exciting opportunity has arisen within a consultancy firm for an ambitious, business savvy professional to kick start their career as a Multilingual Research Analyst to join a busy team of specialist multinational research consultants. Due to the current projects, they are looking for someone with fluency in either Arabic or Russian in additional to native level of English. Your responsibilities are varied and include the below:
* Carrying out a wide range research methods (including primary and secondary research) in order to gain further insights
* Analysing qualitative and numerical data
* Building a strong network of industry experts, suppliers and competitors to engage with on current/ future projects
* Managing a wide range of research projects
* Collecting and sharing information with the team
* Producing accurate, in-depth reports
* Reporting and presenting key findings through well-written, insightful research reports to clients
This is a unique opportunity for you to step into the research consultancy industry, as they are open to candidates from other industries.
* English to native level
* Fluency in Arabic or Russian required
* Strong academics from a UK university
* A minimum of 2 years of corporate experience
* A demonstrable interest in pursuing a career in research
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Guido. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.