An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced Personal Assistant to be involved in a well-established international bank. This is a very busy PA position requiring a highly experienced PA/ EA with excellent multi-tasking and time management skills, as well as a fluent level of Farsi.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing diary, meetings and conferences
- Managing all incoming correspondence in Farsi and English
- Coordinating travel, itineraries and managing expenses
- Liaising and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders
- Taking meeting minutes and keeping up to date the MD on UK conferences =.
- Other administration duties
The ideal candidate will be fluent in Farsi and English, with previous experience working within a busy Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant role. In addition, you will need to be able to multitask, prioritise, organise and handle complex processes.
- Fluency in Farsi and English (written and spoken).
- A proven Executive PA/EA background.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and managers.
- Highly organised and able to manage your own workload as needed whilst juggling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to perform quickly and accurately within a short time frame.
- Impeccable interpersonal skills and cultural awareness.
- Excellent numerical and IT skills across all Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be adaptable, approachable, committed, flexible and with complete discretion.
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Alexia.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Junior Business Officer at the EMA (EU Langs)
Are you looking to expand your career path in the pharmaceutical industry ...
View this job
Bilingual Team Secretary at the EMA (EU Languages)
Are you looking to start or expand your career path in the pharmaceutical ...
View this job