An Office Manager is urgently needed for a well-established visual solutions company based in Central London. You will be providing comprehensive administrative support, travel arrangements for the different offices and supporting the day to day running of the office. This is a full-time, permanent role based in the office. For this role as well as fluency in English the following additional language skills would also be highly desirable; Dutch, French or German.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for a wide range of administrative duties
- Managing the day to day running of the office, including booking couriers and organise stationary
- Co-ordinating detailed travel itineraries and supporting the team in the different offices with travel arrangements
- Processing expenses, paying invoices and other administrative duties
This role will suit someone with previous experience in a Team Assistant/Office Manager role or similar, with a extensive experience in international travel arrangements and ability to work independently. Fluency in either French, Dutch or German would be highly desirable.
- Fluency in English, with an the additional language skills in Dutch, French or German would be highly desirable
- Previous experience working as an Office Manager, Office Administrator or Team Assistant, or similar roles
- Proficiency in using Excel and MS Office
- Able to manage your own workload as needed whilst juggling multiple tasks simultaneously within a short time frames
- Self-motivated, proactive, and energetic with a positive can-do attitude
- Solid experience of working in a fast-paced environment
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Alexia.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Arabic speaking Administrator
One of our clients, a small business based in Central London, is looking f...
View this job
Committee, WP, SAG Assistant at the EMA (EU Langs)
We have a unique opportunity for you to demonstrate your administration ex...
View this job