A thrilling opportunity has arisen for a Japanese-speaking Video Game Tester! Are you a bright Japanese speaking enthusiastic video gamer? If you can say yes, then this could be your next role! You will be part of a vibrant team based in London and be responsible for all proofreading, editing and localisation of video games. This role is a temporary position with the opportunity to be on going.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Responsible for all proofreading, editing in-game content and localisation of video games in Japanese
* Ensuring the content is consistent and accurate regarding of the terminology and style in the languages
* Ensuring work is completed in accordance with project deadlines
* Dealing with various creative game-related content in Japanese
* Fluent in Japanese and English, both written and spoken
* Experience in proofreading, editing or quality checking, not essential but beneficial
* An interest in computer games
* Great attention to detail
* Great communication and organisational skills
It is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Japanese-speaking Video Game Tester to join a successful company where you will be part of a friendly, motivated and fun work environment. If you can speak fluent Japanese to a native level and have a keen interest in video games, then get in touch now.
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Valentina. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.Apply