A well-established company is growing their Manchester office and are seeking a highly organised Japanese speaker to support the team with the general management of the office. As an Office Manager you will work closely with the team by ensuring the efficiency of the office and supporting a wide aspect of administrative tasks, finance, HR and order processing.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing all office maintenance activities (Stationary supplies, IT support, office equipment)
- Assisting with HR matters, invoices, credit control, legal contracts, delivery arrangements and handling orders
- Arranging travel and accommodation plans and managing diaries when required
- Working closely and cooperatively with different departments of the company
This position is a busy and demanding role which requires a candidate who will work well under pressure and maintain a positive approach to achieve great results for the business. This is a great chance for you to become involved in a driven business-solution company where you can hone your administrative skills and utilise your Japanese language expertise.
- Required to be fluent in Japanese and English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience as a Team Assistant / Office Manager or of a similar level and in a similar environment is essential
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships
- Previous experience dealing with order processing, accountancy and HR matters
- Strong knowledge of SAP and Microsoft software is essential
- Exceptional organisational, time management and problem-solving skills
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Deborah.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
German and Italian speaking Customer Service Advisor
An international IT company, one of the largest technical provides, are cu...
View this job
German speaking Editor and Translator
A brilliant vacancy has become available for a German speaker with previou...
View this job