An experienced Italian speaking Accountant is urgently needed for a global high tech organisation which provides IT solutions across the world, to assist their multilingual accounting team. You will be based in Essex and will play a vital part in the company, ensuring the timely preparation of management accounts.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Controlling and managing the General Ledger
- Preparing and being responsible for internal reporting
- Dealing with and preparing all VAT, compliance and tax activities and undertaking audit work
- Being responsible for statutory accounting/corporate reconciliations
- Ensuring timing and accuracy of accounting activity of the company
- Working closely and cooperatively with other accountants on various tasks within the finance department
The ideal applicant will be responsible, organised, have strong analytical skills and solid experience in a similar accountant role. This is a great opportunity for an Italian speaking Accountant who wants to pursue a new challenge and wants to progress within a global organisation within the technology sector. Are you a self-starter looking for a rewarding career where no day in the job is the same and where you can make a real difference? If you can say yes to this, then we need you!
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience in an Assistant Accountant, Financial Accountant, Financial Management, General Ledger role or similar is essential
- Experience with UK GAAP, Italian GAAP, accruals, bank reconciliation, statutory accounting, advanced Excel, TAX returns, European VAT and VAT submissions
- Experience working in a shared service centre, working for EMEA or for Italy is beneficial
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualification or a degree in Finance or Economics from Italy is a plus
- Able to commute to Essex on a daily basis
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Deborah.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
French speaking Executive Assistant – Marseilles
This is a unique opportunity for a corporate bilingual English (to mother ...
View this job
German and Polish speaking Customer Service Coordinator
A well-established international company which is specialised in healthcar...
View this job