Our client, an animal welfare charity, is looking for a Global Safeguarding Manager to lead the creation of their Global Safeguarding and Duty of Care Frameworks. This is a 2-year fixed term contract for somebody with experience setting the Safeguarding direction for a global organisation. This is a hybrid role where you will be required to attend the office in Central London approximately once a month.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the implementation of international organisation-wide Safeguarding policies and procedures
- Implementing response standards and best practice for the incident management process
- Working with the senior team to ensure Duty of Care accountability mechanisms
- Helping to promote effective Security awareness practices embedding process and culture
- Creating effective systems for monitoring and highlighting non-compliance for Safeguarding, Duty of Care, and Health and Safety
The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to social justice and experience working within Safeguarding for a charity or NGO on a global scale. It is an exciting time to join the organisation as they roll out their new strategy, and where you will receive a fantastic benefits package, such as a generous pension scheme, holiday package and much more. You must also be willing to travel internationally.
- Previous experience in safeguarding capacity in an NGO, preferably on a global scale.
- Ability to speak French to a professional standard is desirable.
- Experience conducting and managing safeguarding investigations.
- Experience working with senior leadership and trustees to create inclusive culture in organisations.
- Proven skills in teamwork and problem-solving.
- Strong communication, listening and empathy.
- A personal commitment to animal rights and social justice.
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Nina.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
French speaking HR Advisor
A multinational management consultancy firm is looking for a French speaki...
View this job
German speaking HR Advisor
A multinational management consultancy firm is looking for a German speaki...
View this job