Our client, a leading multinational fashion company, is currently looking for a German speaking Wholesale Customer Service Representative. Despite these current challenging times this client has been able to achieve a continued strong sales performance and is therefore looking to grow their multinational support team. This is a full-time role with remote onboarding and you will continue to work from home afterwards.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for all customer queries, answering calls and emails in a timely and professional manner whilst utilising your German language skills
- Proactively dealing with any returns and exchange issues
- Processing and tracking of orders
- Working alongside the sales team and other departments where required
- Maintaining knowledge of products and keeping up to date with new products and promotions
In order to succeed in this role it is essential for you to have previous experience in dealing with a high volume of outbound orders from wholesale clients in a fast-paced environment. In this thrilling opportunity you will have the chance to progress within the company and be involved in a motivated and friendly multilingual team. If you have a keen interest in fashion and speak fluent German then this role could be the next stepping stone in your career that you are looking for!
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Solid experience providing wholesale customer support services in a product support and/or order dispatch environment
- Experience working in an online customer support, customer services, sales administration, client support or order fulfilment role is a key requirement
- Previous experience dealing with wholesale clients and B2B customers is essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs, in particular Excel VLOOKUP and Pivot tables, is desirable
- An interest in fashion, luxury or the retail industry is desirable
- Strong communication skills and able to work in a fast-paced environment dealing with a high volume of orders
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Frank.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
German and French speaking Customer Service Coordinator
An outstanding position has opened for a bright German and French speaking...
View this job
German Speaking Safer Gambling Officer
For one of our clients who is located in beautiful Malta, we are currently...
View this job