As a German speaking Social Media Advisor for for our client who is located in beautiful Lisbon, you will interact in a friendly, authentic, and personalized way, listening to our client’s customers unique situations and acknowledge their needs. Not only will you ensure excellent standards while enjoying every day on the job, you will also be able to share your passion for technology with both customers and colleagues.
Your responsibility will include:
- Booking management (altering, canceling, or creating new reservations) and managing the reservations back-office (ticket issuing, modification)
- Assist clients via chat or social media in the after-sales process by answering inquiries and attending to potential requests
- Give realtime, accurate information that empowers the customer to make decisions
- Go beyond the customer’s service expectations creating a great experience
You are a flexible person and have no issues working differing rotational shifts Monday to Sunday – 9 am to 6 pm. You are also eager to start a challenge in a new environment. A relocation package is available when needed to ensure a good start in this new position and environment and after six months you will get your flight ticket refunded and qualify for Healt Insurance via our client.
- Fluent level of German (C2) and good level of English (B2 or higher)
- Previous experience with GDS tools like Amadeus, Galileo, or Sabre is preferential
- Previous experience in Customer Service or as a tourism/travel representative is a big plus
- Availaible to start in Lisbon on short notice, on-site
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit when applying
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Arthur.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
German speaking Customer Service Agent
We are currently looking for multiple German speakers to join a growing te...
View this job
German speaking Technical Support Specialist
A Central London-based company is looking for a bright and motivated Germa...
View this job