For our client located in Amsterdam, we are currently looking for a German speaking Service Account Manager to join their growing team. In this role you will be responsible for proactively managing the performance of our clients after sales operation in the European region with a focus on German clients. Our client is a leading provider of visual solution you can use at work, in school and at home.
Your responsibility will include:
- Supporting the Authorised Service Providers Management and Support processes
- Supporting and managing the Customer Care process
- Supporting with Customer Evaluation, assuring the best quality possible
- Other ad-hoc tasks when needed
You are someone with excellent communication skills looking for a new challenging environment. Picking up the phone to help and assist clients, providing the best after sales service possible is not something that scares you. Even better, with your commercial mindset you can make that into an opportunity.
- Excellent skills in both the German and English level, both C1-level or higher
- Finished Bachelor degree and minimum of 2 years experience in after-sales or service related activities
- Good knowledge of financial procedures and ability to process financial information correctly
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Available on short notice (next month preferably) to start on-site in Amsterdam, full-time
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Arthur.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Trilingual speaking Research Project Coordinator
A unique opportunity has opened for a talented Research Project Coordinato...
View this job
Italian speaking Customer Service Executive
A well-established international pharmaceutical company is now looking for...
View this job