Our client, an international Creative Design Agency, is looking for a German Speaking Senior Project Manager. This role offers the opportunity to work on high profile brands within the organisation which require excellent project management skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Running of accounts, projects and complete brands
- Maintaining long-standing client relationships as well as building and maintaining strong internal relationships across the company
- Analyse, understand, question and challenge German client briefs.
- Effectively manage the timing and execution of the internal design and artwork process.
The successful candidate will have the ability to take on a number of projects independently, will demonstrate efficiency and resilience and will ideally have the experience of managing projects within the creative industry. German language skills are essential, some line management responsibility may be required.
- Required to be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience working as an Account Manager or Project Manager
- Previous experience in marketing or working in a creative environment is desired
- Branding and/or retail industry experience, especially with packaging
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Nina.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Dutch speaking Sales Consultant
A unique opportunity has opened for an ambitious Dutch-speaking Sales Cons...
View this job
German and Dutch speaking Sales Support
Are you passionate about food? Do you speak German, Dutch and English? Do ...
View this job