For the brand & creative department of one of our clients we are currently looking for a German speaking Senior Copywriter to join the team on short notice in Gibraltar. The Senior Copywriter will work closely with various departments to help define content strategy and to ensure company-wide style and tone. Are you looking for a new challenge and ready to take a brand forward? Then keep on reading.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Using your writing skills to inspire, provoke and engage (future) customers
- Creatively incorporating words and images to bring a brand to life
- Working with the Lead Copywriter to produce engaging and innovative content for multiple brands
- Playing a key role in supporting multiple teams and aiding the development of the copywriting team
- Recognising colleagues’ skill sets and utilising them effectively and mentoring other copywriters
To be successful in this position it is vital to have a multi-faceted writing style adaptable to different formats, lengths and tone of copy. Working in the brand & creative team also requires a strong work ethic and a passion for writing. A relocation package is available to help you get started in your new environment!
- C2-level German speaker with perfect English skills
- Previous extensive experience in copywriting
- Able to manage, prioritise and follow-up on workload
- Able to constantly produce excellent copy and signing off copy
- Must be able to relocate to Gibraltar on short notice
- Exceptional researcher
- Experience in the gaming industry
Please note that relocation is needed for this position!
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Arthur.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
French speaking Content Executive
A French speaking Content Executive is currently sought for a top online i...
View this job
Dutch speaking Event Account Manager
Our client, a market-leading multi-national technology and marketplace sol...
View this job