An award-winning technology company is looking for a German speaking PR Executive to be responsible for the planning, execution and monitoring of all PR activities within allocated German speaking territories. You will provide support to the PR manager and ensure that the company and its products are represented in an attractive and professional manner.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being the primary contact for PR agency relations and coordinating their content as required
- Working closely with a wide range of internal stakeholders to arrange relevant and effective PR activities
- Growing to work independently with your agency network and being responsible for the DACH region
- Collaborating with other team members on the production of engaging content for the press, the website and other digital channels
The successful candidate will be highly organised, will have great attention to detail and must have excellent communication skills. This is an ideal opportunity for a German speaking professional with previous PR experience to join a multinational company and continue to develop their career, as you will play a vital part in this company’s PR department. The company offers outstanding benefits, including a relocation package if you apply from abroad.
- Required to be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Two to three years of previous in-house or agency experience working in PR is a must
- Previous experience working as a PR Executive, PR Assistant, Journalist or similar is a must
- Education in PR preferred (degree, CIM or IDM qualification)
- A technical aptitude or experience working in the technology sector is highly desirable
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Deborah.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Client Services Executive – Temporary
A well-established technology company based in Central London is looking f...
View this job
Italian speaking Executive Assistant
We are exclusively working together with a growing insurance company who a...
View this job