A brand-new opportunity has occurred for a bilingual German/English speaker to join the team of our client, who is active in the FMCG industry, in Tilburg as an Inside Sales Support Executive. Main responsibilities of the position include the correct handling of incoming orders and assistance of the Account Managers. You will be working in the sales support team with 4 other colleagues and together with the team you will be responsible for the success of the German market.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Handling all customer questions and queries via email and phone
- Correctly handling all orders, administration of this and creating invoices
- Assisting the Account Managers in daily tasks, like communication for customer satisfaction, follow-up on quotes and more
- Taking part in projects to improve the internal processes
- Supporting with other ad hoc tasks
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, taking full ownership of the role and will have an excellent ability to communicate with people. You also currently live in the Tilburg area and are ready to start on short notice.
*** Please be aware that we are currently looking for local candidates only. ***
- Required to be fluent in German (C2-level) and English (C1-level or higher), both written and spoken
- Experience in an inside sales support role or similar is a must
- Finished degree and full-time availability (40 hours per week)
- Currently located in or near the Tilburg area
- Very strong administrative skills and good communication skills
- Available to start as soon as possible, on-site
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Arthur.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
German speaking Customer Service Agent
We are currently looking for multiple German speakers to join a growing te...
View this job
German speaking Technical Support Specialist
A Central London-based company is looking for a bright and motivated Germa...
View this job