A new opportunity has arisen for a German speaking HR Manager. Our client’s offices are based in Hamburg, Germany and in this role our client is looking for a German speaking HR Manager who would be working as part of the Global HR team. This role predominately provides HR support to our client’s Germany operation. The role involves lots of challenge and is ideal for an HR Generalist who likes variety, getting involved and delivering at a fast pace.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Talent Acquisition & Onboarding: Collaborating with Marketing to develop the Employer Value Proposition, employer branding and job marketing collateral to attract talented individuals for our client
- Employee Relations & Compliance: Ensuring the effective delivery of reactive and proactive HR support and providing advice and guidance on policy, processes and procedures to employees and people managers
- Employee Lifecycle & Systems: Managing employment documentation and system set-ups/updates in relation to the employee lifecycle, such as the production of offer documentation and employment contracts as required
- Providing weekly and monthly headcount and/or HR activity metrics, as directed
You are experienced in all things HR, tech-savvy, a good communicator and team player and possess good knowledge of German labour law. Our client offers regular working hours and a flexible hybrid model of working. Our client desires to hire you for the long term.
- Required to be fluent in German (C1/C2-level) and English, both written and spoken
- Proven experience as a HR Coordinator, HR Assistant, People Manager or HR Manager
- Experience of supporting client groups based in Germany, alongside a comprehensive knowledge and application of German employment legislation, including the application of applicable Federal Data Protection
- Proven experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding, gained from an internal or external recruitment role
- Proven multi-channel recruitment skills, including search, job boards, LinkedIn and social media
- Proactive, experienced in all things HR, IT-savvy, a competent coach and good knowledge of German labour law
- Educated to degree level with a professional HR qualification is desirable
- A background working in an international, fast-paced and commercial environment
- Excellent IT skills, including proficiency in HR Systems, Word and Excel
- Ability to work on your own initiative and deliver at a required standard and time in a pressurised environment
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrates a commitment to continuing professional development and knowledge acquisition
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Lilian.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Dutch speaking HR Administrator
A multinational IT software company is looking for an HR Administrator wit...
View this job
Bilingual Recruitment Consultant
Want to change lives AND have fun AND be well rewarded for doing so?
View this job