A new opportunity has arisen for a German speaking Business Developer to work remotely from Germany. As German speaking Business Developer for the German market you are the in-country sales champion for our client’s assigned vendors. Our client is an international IT company offering a broad range of innovative services and solutions, also in cybersecurity, designed to secure customer success and accelerate partner and vendor growth.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for finding new clients
- Being responsible for the sales to both vendors and partners through our client’s channel (end user sales)
- Vendor & partner stakeholder management and promoting our client’s new IT vendor set & solutions
- Providing commercial briefs on new vendors and campaigns to partners
- Qualifying generated leads
If you have experience with enterprise end user sales (Vendor, Reseller, MSP) as well as broad knowledge of networking and cybersecurity, then this might be the job for you. Next to a competitive salary our client offers the possibility to work remotely from Germany. Our client is interested in hiring for the long-term.
- Required to be fluent in German (C1-level or C2-level) and English (B2-level or higher), both written and spoken
- Ability to sell technology as business outcome
- Previous experience as a Business Developer, Business Development Manager, Account Manager or Sales Manager
- Proven skills in business development, account management, or sales management
- Strong communication skills, articulate and passionate – can-do attitude
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Lilian.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
German speaking B2B Executive
Are you fluent in German with good written skills and a can-do attitude? T...
View this job
Dutch speaking Inside Solutions Advisor
Are you looking for a role where you can kickstart your sales career? Our ...
View this job