We have a new job opportunity to join an international company in Amstelveen as a German speaking Business Developer for the DACH market. Our client helps organisations improve revenue and profits through their specialised audit, recovery and consulting services. Their services help clients to improve their procure-to-pay process, reduce costs and improve efficiency on a global scale. As German speaking Business Developer, it is your task to grow the German speaking market in the DACH countries.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acquisition: Signing up big local and international clients, new as well as recurring ones
- Expertise: Representing our client in the market during events, network meetings, roundtables, and via the new ways of contacting/engaging with (potential) clients (virtually and via social media, etc.), as well as actively presenting as speaker, moderator and becoming a source for lead creation
- Sales Management: Negotiating terms and conditions for projects that are workable for internal teams, managing client expectations and aligning and cooperating with delivery management to reach the company goals
- Communication: Serving as the (C-level) link of communication between customers and internal teams and resolving any issues and problems faced by customers
If you are communicative, have previous work experience as a Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, Account Executive or Account Manager and you enjoy working in sales, then this is the right role for you. This is a full-time position with flexible working hours. Our client offers a competitive salary, great working conditions as well as a team of nice colleagues and an open-minded work environment in which our client adheres to their values such as positive constructive engagement, doing the right thing, dedication and a number of other beautiful values. Our client is looking to hire for long-term employment.
- Required to be fluent in German (C2-level) and English (C1-level), both written and spoken
- Sales-savvy, a great communicator and energetic
- Previous experience as an Account Manager, Business Developer, Sales Manager or Client Relationship Manager is a prerequisite
- Proven skills in account management, business development or client relationship management
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Lilian.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Flemish and French speaking Account Manager
A brand new opportunity has occurred for a trilingual Flemish and French spea...
View this job
Swedish speaking Account Manager
A brand new opportunity has occurred for a bilingual Swedish/English speak...
View this job