A new opportunity has arisen for a German speaking Bookkeeper based at our client’s headquarters in Munich, Germany. Our client is one of the leading providers of recruitment, international head hunting, outplacement solutions and HR consulting. In a nutshell, as German speaking Bookkeeper you are responsible for invoicing customers and communicating with customers, suppliers, vendors, and banking contacts as well as preparing reports.
Your responsibility will include:
* Receiving, coding, and, when necessary, investigating accounts payable invoices
* Invoicing customers and communicating with customers, suppliers, vendors, and banking contacts
* Preparing monthly sales and mining reports for internal and external record keeping
* Helping with budgeting
* Preparing and submitting federal mining/royalty reports
* Assisting accountants on tax return preparations
* Making daily entries in both Accounts Receivable and Account Payable Journals
* Purchasing duties
* Clerical duties
If you have work experience as Accountant, Bookkeeper, Accounts Payable, or Accounts Receivable, you are the ideal candidate for this role. Additionally, it is necessary to have a university degree. Our client offers an international and open-minded work environment in the vibrant city of Munich, Germany.
* Fluency in German (C1/C2 level), spoken and written
* Fluency in Italian is a plus
* Ability to operate calculator, computer, printer and other general office equipment, as well as Outlook, Excel, Word
* Previous work experience as Accountant, Bookkeeper, Accounts Payable, or Accounts Receivable
* Relevant experience as Accountant, Bookkeeper, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
* Proven skills in Accountancy
* An eye for detail, structured, and organized
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Lilian.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.