A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a driven German Speaking Accountant to join an innovative boutique accountancy practice. The role would be working on VAT, Payrolls, and management accounts and supporting international clients. The organisation will offer access to a study program for employees to become fully qualified accountants or tax advisers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting tax compliance and Accounting
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing month-end reconciliation, accounts and bookkeeping
- Other administrative duties as required
The ideal candidate for the role would be a determined and driven individual, with some previous experience in Accounting or a recent graduate who has completed studies in a related field and is eager to have a career in the industry.
- Required to be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience working as an Accountant, Bookkeeper or similar roles, or a degree in a related field with an interest in a career in the industry
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- High level of numerical and analytical skills
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Alexia.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Dutch or Japanese speaking Bond Broker
Our client, a boutique bond broker has an opening for a junior position to...
View this job
Danish speaking Translator (Dublin)
Vi leder efter en erfaren dansk-engelsk oversætter! If you understood that...
View this job