One of our clients in the FMCG industry is looking for a German speaking Account Manager to join their London team on a remote basis. In this role you will work from home and use your sales skills to provide account management and business development for the firm.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the sales team with account management duties
- Growing the business through business development
- Building relationships and understanding the needs of your customers
- Presenting the company’s products in a professional and attractive manner
The ideal candidate will be a proactive and confident self-starter with excellent German language skills. In order to succeed in this role, it is important for you to have previous sales experience within the FMCG industry. You will join a fun and ambitious team and the company provides a fantastic benefits package, including private health insurance and a pension scheme.
- Required to be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Experience as an Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Sales Executive or Business Development Executive
- Previous sales experience within the FMCG industry is essential
- Confident in communicating with people at all levels
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to multitask and juggle multiple responsibilities at once
- Passionate about sustainability
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Hampus.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Flemish and French speaking Account Manager
A brand new opportunity has occurred for a trilingual Flemish and French spea...
View this job
Swedish speaking Account Manager
A brand new opportunity has occurred for a bilingual Swedish/English speaker ...
View this job