A brand new opportunity has occurred for a bilingual German/English speaker to join the team of our client (active in the FMCG industry) in Tilburg as an Account Manager E-Commerce. Main responsibilities of the position include actively engaging in relationship management of your existing customer portfolios. You will be working in the E-Commerce team with multiple other colleagues and together with the team you will be responsible for the success of the German market.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Actively engaging and managing your portfolio of strategic E-Commerce accounts for the German market
- Independently working on your targets and profit developments and anticipating your existing customers’ needs in order to optimise sales
- Interacting daily with large internal teams such as Sales Support, Marketing and Category Management
- Participating in fairs abroad when needed
- Supporting with other ad hoc tasks
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, taking full ownership of the role and will have an excellent ability to communicate with people. You also currently live in the Tilburg area and are ready to start on short notice.
*** Please be aware that we are currently looking for local candidates only ***
- Required to be fluent in German (C2-level) and English (C1-level or higher), both written and spoken
- Finished degree and full-time availability (40 hours per week)
- You are currently located in or near the Tilburg area
- Several years of similar and relevant work experience
- Available to start as soon as possible, on-site
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Arthur.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
German or French speaking Business Development Executive
Our client, a market-leading international manufacturing company, is looki...
View this job
German speaking Account Manager
Our client, a manufacturer of mobility products, is looking for a German s...
View this job