Our client is a market-leading international manufacturing company who are expanding their EMEA Sales Support team and are therefore seeking an additional German or Italian speaking Sales Administrator for their office in Hertfordshire. In this role you will be the first point of contact for customer queries and you will be responsible for the timely processing of orders. This role has an immediate start, and although the client is currently working from home due to Covid-19, they will be returning to the office mid-June and as such the role will be office-based.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for all customer queries, answering calls and emails in a timely and professional manner whilst utilising your German or Italian language skills
- Building strong relationships with customers whilst processing their orders
- Being responsible for coordinating shipments, order management, account management, order fulfilment and product support
- Following up on orders to ensure a timely dispatch, resolving any delivery queries that may arise
The ideal applicant will be a customer-focused and enthusiastic individual with previous experience in a multinational environment and excellent German or Italian language skills. For this role it is essential that you have previous experience with order processing, as well as ERP system experience. If you speak German or Italian fluently and have previous order processing experience, then this role could be the next steppingstone in your career that you are looking for!
- Required to be fluent in German or Italian, both written and spoken
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Previous order processing experience and ERP system experience are essential
- Experience working in an online customer support, customer service, sales administration, client support, product support, order processing, order fulfilment and/or dispatch environment is essential
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of and experience with Oracle is a plus
- Great team player with strong communication skills
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Marie-Anne.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
German speaking Customer Service Advisor
A leading e-commerce company that is based in London and sells food supple...
View this job
German speaking Customer Service Representative
Our client, a market-leading international manufacturing company, is looki...
View this job