Our client is an international and innovative B2B Marketing agency who are seeking a French speaking Sales Executive to join their busy and successful sales team. As a French speaking Sales Executive, you will be responsible for generating income by making outbound calls to offer the client’s products and services to their customers in France. The client offers a hybrid model with flexible working hours and some travel will be required in the UK and to France.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Generate opportunities and grow the business with new and existing clients, over the phone, face to face and on trade shows
- Contacting incoming leads with enthusiasm, energy and efficiency
- Developing and qualifying leads through prospecting and research and identifying new business opportunities
The ideal applicant will be a confident self-starter with a competitive spirit and the desire to learn. This is a thrilling opportunity for a recent graduate with some previous sales experience and excellent language skills to develop their skills and kick-start their career within a successful organisation.
- Required to be fluent in French both written and spoken
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Able to commute to travel in the UK on a frequent basis
- Previous experience in account management, business development, sales or lead generation is essential
- A polite, confident and friendly telephone manner and strong customer service skills
- Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Great team player who is also able to work independently
- Strong IT skills, including MS Office
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Hampus.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Digital marketing and data analyst
An Account Executive in digital marketing and data analysys is currently n...
View this job
Spanish speaking Account Manager
A Spanish speaking Account Manager is currently needed for a massive digit...
View this job