Our client, a growing financial services company, is seeking an ambitious, motivated French speaking Claims Agent to join their supportive team in London. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of, where you will have the chance to develop your competence and knowledge in insurance. This is a full-time, 6-month contract role, offering the opportunity to work from home on a part-time basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing claims handling
- Managing communication with clients and stakeholders and providing accurate information
- Ensuring legal compliance with French law and regulations
- Analysing and gathering information to determine insurance coverage
- Supporting with other duties as required
The ideal candidate will be someone who is driven and customer-focused, with previous experience in handling claims, who has a keen interest in the insurance sector and wants to gain more knowledge.
- Required to be fluent in French and English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience in handling claims
- Possess a professional, helpful, and friendly telephone manner
- Proficient in using MS Office
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in managing and manipulating data
- Collaborative team player
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Alexia.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
French speaking Customer Service Agent
A fast growing luxury ride-hailing internet service company are looking fo...
View this job
German speaking Wholesale Customer Service Representative
Due to strong sales performance and growth, our client - a leading multina...
View this job