An outstanding opportunity has occurred for a bilingual French/English speaker to join the team of our supplier in Paris as a Channel Marketing Specialist. Your main job will be the planning, organisation and execution of the Regional Channel Marketing. You will have control of the channel expenditure for the region among multiple other responsibilities. Are you currently looking for a new challenge, do you already have experience in a similar role and are you available to start immediately? Then this could be the role for you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for the planning, organisation and execution of the Regional Channel Marketing activities
- Managing budgets, administration of request and invoicing
- Proactively engaging with channel partners to drive marketing activity and to reach marketing goals
- Participating in both the development and delivery of different projects, making sure local needs are represented
- Assisting with other ad hoc/work-related duties assigned by your manager
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, taking full ownership of the role and will have an excellent ability to communicate with people combined with previous experience as a Channel Marketing Specialist in IT.
*** Please be aware that we are currently looking for local candidates only. ***
- Required to be fluent in French (C2-level) and English (C1-level or higher), both written and spoken
- Fluency in additional languages is a plus
- Finished Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A strong background in IT marketing is a must for this role, with ideally channel marketing experience in France
- Strong communication skills combined with a proactive mindset and good attention to detail
- Excel, Word and PowerPoint have no secrets for you
- Available to start as soon as possible
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Arthur.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Finnish speaking Translator and editor
If you have a keen interest in fashion and want to be part of a creative t...
View this job
German speaking Project Coordinator
A multinational management consultancy firm is looking for an organised Pr...
View this job