Our client is an international sport leader and prestigious organisation with global partners. They are currently looking for a French speaking Administrator to join their supportive team. The busy Administrator and Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with a wide array of projects, administration, scheduling and coordination.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Proving customer service support to stakeholders
- Managing the calendar and liaising with Regional and National stakeholders as well as the event organiser
- Processing and supporting applications, including withdrawals, entries and acceptance lists
- Writing reports, newsletters and content for the website
- Assisting with other administrative tasks as assigned
The ideal candidate for this role will need to be fluent in French with a background in administration, with strong abilities to manage multiple projects and shedule meetings/events and an interst in sports
- Required to be fluent in French and English, both written and spoken
- Proven experience in a busy administration role is essential
- Previous experience in a varied process-driven operations role with a wide variety of tasks or similar
- Must have excellent MS Office skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work as part of a team but always on own initiative
- Confident, organised and motivated mind-set
- Excellent administrative skills with the ability to deliver to the highest standards
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Alexia.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bilingual Team Secretary at the EMA (EU Languages)
Are you looking to start or expand your career path in the pharmaceutical ...
View this job
Scientific Administrator (General Application) at EMA (EU lang)
Are you looking to expand your career path in the pharmaceutical industry ...
View this job