Our client, a medium-sized consultancy, is looking for a French speaking Accountant due to expected future growth. The firm offers a remote start, but eventually you will be based in the London office. You will play a vital part in the company, ensuring the timely preparation of financial statements, payroll and VAT submissions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial statements, payroll, VAT submissions and compiling reports
- Managing a portfolio of international clients and liaising with clients and auditors
- Ensuring timing and accuracy of accounting activity of the company
- Working closely and cooperatively with other accountants on various tasks
The ideal applicant will be self-motivated, have excellent attention to detail, strong analytical skills and solid experience in a similar accountant role. This is a great opportunity for a French speaking Accountant who wants to pursue a new challenge and wants to progress in an international firm while working in a welcoming team environment. The company offers great opportunities for career progression and there will be potential study support towards an ACCA qualification.
- Required to be fluent in French to mother tongue level
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Solid experience as a Financial Accountant or Management Accountant is essential
- ACCA qualified or part-qualified
- Demonstrable skill set in compiling reports and preparing payroll, financial statements and VAT submissions
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Advanced Excel skills
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Frank.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
French speaking Executive Assistant – Marseilles
This is a unique opportunity for a corporate bilingual English (to mother ...
View this job
German and Polish speaking Customer Service Coordinator
A well-established international company which is specialised in healthcar...
View this job