Our client, a leading international law firm, is looking for a French-speaking qualified lawyer with 2-4 years PQE to join their team in Central London. You will be working on French taxation and probate law and assisting an Associate and Consultant Solicitor in the French team. The successful applicant will be providing high quality legal services to the firm’s clients, and will join a dynamic, international and busy team, working on a hybrid basis (3 days in the office in Central London, 2 days WFH).
Your responsibilities will include:
* Liaising with notaries in France
* Supporting the firm’s Partners with their work
* Provide legal services to the firm’s clients, relating to tax matters
* Opportunities to travel internationally
* Must be fluent in French and English, written and spoken (to an excellent standard).
* French qualified (CAPA)
* PQE 2-4 years
* A team player with excellent communication skills
* Motivated and able to manage a large work load
* A fast learner
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Nina.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are currently looking for a German-speaking Research Manager to join a ...View this job