We are currently looking for a French or Spanish-speaking Underwriting Technician to join a large insurance provider based in Central London. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with previous experience in administration, ideally in an insurance company, to be part of fast-growing company, with a collaborative team . The company is going to adopt the 4 days working week model at the beginning of April.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing translation and reviews of documents
- Managing administrative duties related to client, company and market documentation and making sure it is accurate
- Carring out ad-hoc projects
- Other duties as assigned
This would be an ideal role for someone with previous experience in an administrative role, with an interst in growing their career in the insurence industry, with the addition of fluency in French and/or Spanish.
- Fluency in Spanish and/or French is mandatory
- Experience in using PowerBI and Jet would be beneficial
- Previous experience in and administrative role, ideally within Insurance
- Proficient user of Ms Office
- Hard worker and able to take full responsibility for varied duties including basic bookkeeping and management of contractual and other legal issues
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Alexia.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bilingual Team Secretary at the EMA (EU Languages)
Are you looking to start or expand your career path in the pharmaceutical ...
View this job
Scientific Administrator (General Application) at EMA (EU lang)
Are you looking to expand your career path in the pharmaceutical industry ...
View this job