For this amazing remote opportunity with one of our international clients, we are currently looking for multiple Finnish speaking Payroll Specialist to join their team. Your main responsibility will be to contribute and support the execution of payroll activities and data management/customer services activities. Your responsibilities can also be focused on payroll and/or customer services and you will be flexible supporting either as or when required.
Your responsibility will include:
- Acting as the main point of contact for multiple Finnish payroll clients, leading these activities
- Ensure that the payroll is compliant and all entries are made in line with legislation
- You will be responsible for ensuring the effectiveness of the employee payroll delivery
- Any other ad hoc tasks that may occur
You are already familiar with payroll in a high volume environment and currently looking for a new challenge. Working for this client will make that you can continue development of your own skills and on the long term, growing within the company is definitely also a possibility.
- C1-level or higher command of the Finnish language combined with good English skills (B2-level or higher)
- Previous experience with administering Payroll in a corporate environment or in a similar role
- Work experience in a complex, high volume payroll environment with excellent IT skills
- Knowledge of HRIS systems is highly preferred
- Currently living in Portugal or Spain, job can be done remotely from these places
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Arthur.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Spanish and Italian speaking Credit Controller
Our client, a leading multinational company, is currently looking for a Sp...
View this job
German speaking Account Manager (Broker)
Our client, an international fintech that aims to thrive for small busines...
View this job