Are you looking to expand your career path in the pharmaceutical industry and develop your administrative skills? We have a unique opportunity for you to demonstrate your facilities management expertise within the leading EU institution of medicines and pharmacology based in Amsterdam!
We are the exclusive recruiters for the interim positions at the European Medicines Agency (EMA). The EMA are the medical regulatory organisation responsible for public human and animal health throughout the European Economic Area. They are now looking for a Facilities Lead Assistant to join them on an initial 14 month temporary (Interim) contract. Deadline to send CVs is Wednesday 23/06.
You would be managing the day to day delivery of catering & hospitality and cleaning & waste management services in line with the contracts established with the Agency. This is an exciting opportunity to join an institution that provides a truly international working environment where everyone is passionate about public health.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the operational aspects to ensure an efficient and effective service is provided in line with agreed budgets and service specifications.
- Responsible for day to day operational performance of the contracts including statutory compliance, ensuring services provision compliance with SLAs and KPIs.
- To hold weekly meetings (minutes) with contractors that cover all relevant topics.
- Organise, attend and take minutes of the monthly and quarterly meetings.
- To verify all financial aspects of the contract and liaise with the relevant contract manager to ensure invoices are paid on time and contract expenditure is line with agreed budget.
- Delivering effective business communication through advice, review, leadership and direct contribution to the Head of Service and Facilities team.
- Proven solid experience in facilities management and services
- Experience with catering and cleaning, waste and management services
- Good stakeholder management and problem solving abilities
- Needs to understand contractual requirements, KPIs and contractor/stakeholder requirements and contract deliverables
- Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills
- Fluency in English and at least one other EU language -Spanish, Czech, Danish, German, Estonian, English, French, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Maltese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Slovakian, Finnish, Swedish, Greek, Romanian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Norwegian, Icelandic
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to email@example.com .
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Archives Assistant at the EMA (EU Languages)
Are you looking to expand your career path in the pharmaceutical industry ...
View this job
Dutch speaking Office Coordinator
Are you looking to expand your career in the biotechnology industry? We ha...
View this job