A new opportunity has arisen for an English speaking Marketing Manager to work from the Netherlands on a hybrid working model – 3 days home office, 2 days office based. As English speaking Marketing Manager for the Benelux market you are responsible for the implementation and delivery of our client’s marketing strategy. Our client is an international IT company offering a broad range of innovative services and solutions, also in cyber security, designed to secure customer success and accelerate partner and vendor growth.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing marketing funds in-line with our client’s standards, providing dashboards and reports to our client & their vendors
- Creating programmatic value programmes for vendors to invest and partners to participate
- Operating as a strategic partner with our client’s leadership & vendors to create standardized plans and track progress on a regular basis
- Developing a first digital marketing approach and working with our client’s marketing colleagues
- Supporting vendors & partners with pipeline building
- Working closely with the Communications and PR team to promote our client’s and their vendors to the maximum
If you have experience with digital marketing and are skilled with customer and vendor interaction, then this might be the job for you. Next to a competitive salary our client offers the possibility to work on a hybrid working model – 3 days home office, 2 days office, based in the Netherlands. Our client is interested in hiring for the long-term.
- Required to be fluent in English (C1 or C2-level), both written and spoken; Dutch is a plus
- Previous experience working in digital marketing
- Previous experience as Online Marketer, Digital Marketer, Marketing Specialist or Marketing Manager
- Proven skills in online marketing, digital marketing, or marketing in general
- Strong communication skills, able to work within a target driven and pressurized environment
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Lilian.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Spanish and Italian Channel Marketing Specialist
Our client, an award-winning technology company, is looking for a Spanish ...
View this job
German speaking Content Editor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a creative and ambitious German spe...
View this job