A new opportunity has risen for a Dutch speaker to join the team for our client in Brussels, Belgium as a Post Payroll Consultant. The main responsibilities for the job include being part of a SAP-HCM implementation project. Your responsibilities will also include taking the lead in the post payroll design/implementation process. So are you available on short notice and think this is the right challenge for you?
Your responsibility will include:
- Be a part of a SAP-HCM implementation project including Master Data, Payroll, Post Payroll, Posting and Reporting
- You will take the lead of the SAP-HCM post payroll design and implementation track
- Implement the solution in a development and test environment
- Prepare and lead client workshops.
- Other ad hoc tasks that
You are a Dutch and English speaker with strong knowledge of MS Office. You will take the lead of the SAP-HCM post payroll design and implementation track. Besides your post payroll knowledge you are also experienced in leading workshops and a very good communicator in general.
- Excellent language skills in Dutch and English, both written and verbal (C1-level or higher for both)
- Minimum 5 years of similar experience in Belgium Payroll in a fast paced and global business
- Indepth knowledge of the setup of post payroll docs/declarations in SAP like Payslip, DMFA, FinProf, ASR declarations and others
- You possess either a BA or BS in a business-oriented field
- Currently located and living in Belgium, available on short notice
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Arthur.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
French speaking Claims Agent
Our client, a growing financial services company, is seeking an ambitious,...
View this job
German speaking Credit Controller
Our client, a leading multinational fashion company, is currently looking ...
View this job