Our client is looking for an experienced IT Support and Policy Officer to manage all ICT activities within their small and friendly office. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge and wants to apply their IT expertise within an international organisation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact regarding ICT for the office
- Advising on information management and digitisation
- Supporting with large scale ICT incidents
- Maintaining the ICT server room
- Liaising with ICT suppliers and managing the ICT hardware
- Creating policy and writing procedures in regards to IT security for emergencies
- Increasing knowledge and stimulating awareness regarding information and cyber security of employees
The ideal candidate will have excellent analytical skills and must be creative in finding solutions to IT issues. In order to succeed in this role it is essential for you to have solid experience in and a specialised knowledge of the ICT field. Fluency in or a knowledge of the Dutch language is beneficial. This is a great opportunity to continue to develop your career, as you will play a vital part in this organisation’s IT department.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Fluency in Dutch is beneficial
- Solid experience in and a specialised knowledge of the ICT field
- Knowledge of departmental policies
- Knowledge of Windows platforms and use of different IT systems
- Ability to work independently and on your own initiative
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Deborah.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
German speaking Paralegal
A prestigious global law firm is seeking a skilled German speaking Paraleg...
View this job
Czech speaking Paralegal
A prestigious global law firm is seeking a skilled Czech speaking Paralega...
View this job