A brand new opportunity has risen with one of our clients in Cyber Security, located in the Eindhoven area, as a Dutch speaking Inside Sales Executive to join the team on short notice. In this role you will be responsible for generating leads, scoping out opportunities and supporting the team of account and sales managers where needed. Continue reading and apply to your next challenge!
Your responsibility will include:
- Generating quality leads for the business and scoping out opportunities in the market
- Generating interest and qualifying prospects by being in contact with channel partners and prospects
- General sales administration when needed and support of the account and sales managers
- You have a good eye for both individual work but also for the team, making you a valued member
- Other adhoc tasks that may come up or are required
In order to succeed it is essential that you are motivated to be in touch with clients, pick up sales signals and understanding customer needs. You are an easy talker and comfortable to make lots of calls per day. You will receive a great training program for you to learn all systems and gain technical knowledge that you need to be successful.
- You speak both Dutch and English fluently (C1- or C2-level for both)
- 0 – 3 years of experience in a similar role
- You are reliable, supportive and good in picking up sales signals when you see/hear them
- An interest or knowledge in Cyber Security
- Currently living in the Eindhoven area and able to start on short notice
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Arthur.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
German speaking Customer Service Agent
We are currently looking for multiple German speakers to join a growing te...
View this job
German speaking Technical Support Specialist
A Central London-based company is looking for a bright and motivated Germa...
View this job