A committed, confident, results-driven bilingual Executive Assistant with impeccable fluency in Dutch and English is sought after by a financial services firm to provide seamless and comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to two Senior Executives.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing busy diary and meeting management, extensive travel coordination, expense and general office management
- Liaising and coordinating with colleagues, managing all incoming correspondence in Dutch and English whilst ensuring the managers schedules are kept abreast of their ever-changing itineraries.
- Responsible for events and conference organisation, monitoring business trips and team holiday and absences, whilst liaising with other offices abroad
This is a very busy executive bilingual PA position requiring a highly experienced PA/ EA with excellent multitasking and time management skills and fluent written and spoken Dutch. To be considered for this role, it is vital that you are able to work under pressure, manage deadlines effectively and demonstrate a proactive approach which makes this vacancy a fantastic opportunity for a Dutch speaking PA/EA to hit the ground running in a challenging and varied role!
- Completely bilingual in Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- A proven executive PA/EA background from a similar, international banking, private equity, law or finance background
- General understanding of banking procedures and financial markets
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and managers
- Highly organised and able to manage your own workload as needed whilst juggling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to perform quickly and accurately within a short time frames
- Excellent numerical and IT skills across the Microsoft Office applications
- Adaptable, approachable, committed, flexible, with complete discretion
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Hannah.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.