An outstanding opportunity has occurred for a Dutch speaker to join one of the leading HR companies across the world. You will be based in beautiful surroundings of Granada, Spain! The main purpose of this vacancy is to provide both customer support and support with payroll activities. Are you ready for this new challenge?
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing customer support on different HR-related topics, ensuring tickets and calls are handled perfectly
- Supporting payroll, not only with your admin skills but also by advising clients and answering their queries
- Taking ownership of problems, investigating and following them through to a solution
- Supporting with any other ad hoc tasks
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, taking full ownership of the role and will have excellent attention to detail. This is a truly inspirational position where you will be involved in a multilingual HR team in beautiful Granada with great potential to grow in the company.
*** Please be aware that you currently need to have the right to work in Spain. ***
- Required to be fluent in Dutch
- Good English skills, both written and spoken
- Experience as a Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive or Customer Representative is a big plus
- You must be enthusiastic, dynamic, self-motivated and confident in communicating with people at all levels
- Able to work in Granada, Spain, on-site
- Available to start as soon as possible
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Lilian.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
French speaking Customer Service Agent
A fast growing luxury ride-hailing internet service company are looking fo...
View this job
German speaking Wholesale Customer Service Representative
Due to strong sales performance and growth, our client - a leading multina...
View this job