This is a fantastic opportunity for a Danish speaking Customer Service Representative to be part of an international company which provides healthcare technology. They are urgently seeking an ambitious, motivated Customer Service Representative with Danish language skills to join their friendly customer service team in Ashford! This position would be ideal for someone who is motivated by customer service, thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to develop their expertise within the healthcare industry.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering exceptional customer service via telephone, email and online chat across the Danish market
- Ensuring that all enquiries via telephone, email and chat are being responded to in a timely manner
- Maintaining strong relationships and exercising courtesy and professionalism to all clients/customers
- Taking ownership of a customer/client problem, investigating and following it through to a solution where the customer/client is satisfied
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, taking full ownership of the role and will have an excellent ability to communicate with people. You will also have the chance to develop new opportunities that will improve the customer service experience within the business. This is a truly inspirational position where you will be involved in a multilingual team in Ashford!
- Required to be fluent in Danish and English to a native level, both written and spoken
- Previous experience or an interest in working as a Customer Account Coordinator, Customer Service Representative, Logistics Coordinator or Client Support Executive
- Previous skills or an interest in order processing, order fulfilment or the booking of deliveries
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Strong communication skills, able to work well in a fast-paced environment dealing with a high volume of orders
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Frank.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Dutch speaking Channel Marketing Specialist
Our client, an award-winning technology company, is looking for a Dutch sp...
View this job
Italian speaking Accountant
An experienced Italian speaking Accountant is urgently needed for a global...
View this job