A Chinese product Copywriter is required for an exciting in-house part-time role for a well-known fashion brand to start as soon as possible. This is a great opportunity to use your creative copywriting skills to play an important role in developing the brand in Mandarin.
You will be responsible for the translation, proofreading, editing and publishing of Mandarin content for a new digital channel and will take on the task of preserving the tone of voice and brand essence for all Mandarin content.
– Fluency in Mandarin and English to mother tongue standard
– Proven experience in a translation and copywriting
– A degree in Mandarin, Marketing, Communication, Translation, Journalism or similar
– Experience of working in a fashion/lifestyle/editorial environment
– Knowledge of Mandarin cultural, digital and retail landscape
– Ideally previous experience writing/translating product descriptions
– Creativity and sensitivity as a writer, editor and translator
– Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
– Flexible and able to work to very tight deadlines under pressure
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Jessica Lara. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.